Pages

Winner + The buzz for Knitter's Pride!

A big thank-you to everyone who entered our blog contest this month!  We've enjoyed reading the many wonderful comments on our blog post. Our lucky winner is Ravelry user aewsimmons, who said,"I would like to try the cubics needles. The design is very intriguing."

We've contacted you on Ravelry so that you can claim your prize.  Congratulations!

We're thrilled to hear from so many happy knitters and crocheters who are using our products.  Here are some of our latest customer comments from our Facebook Fan Page:
Cubics Deluxe
Interchangeable Set

Cubics are wonderful! They have beautifully tapered points. The circular needles' join and cable are perfection. The best part is how gentle they are on hands. - Carol H. 


I already have the Dreamz but would love to try the Nova! I love my Dreamz: super pointy, light weight, warm and flexible - everything a knitted could ask for! - Bobbie W.


I love my Dreamz needles as well as the Cubics, but my favorite ones are my Symfonie Rose needles and Symfonie Rose crochet hooks. They are so smooth and wonderful to work with. Love them all. - Ginny S


Dreamz Interchangeable Set
I'm a somewhat persnickety knitter, I like to use only the best b/c it's my time and my time can't be replaced, renewed, or recycled.  Just got a circular size 7 Knitter's Pride needle, lovely wood, very smooth join (so laceweight yarn won't snag) and non-kink cable - now I'm stalking the interchangeables! - Carole Ann G.

I have the circular Dreamz needles and love the way they feel in my hands.  - Sarah B.  


Please keep sharing your comments and compliments with us via this blog, Ravelry, Facebook and Twitter.  We look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment